This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Memorial Glass Flame with Cremation Ashes with Engraved Base
This memorial is suitable for the ashes of pets or people.
Free shipping on Spirit Pieces.
This item takes approximately 6 weeks to ship after receiving your ash kit.
This stunning glass memorial flame has been infused with cremation ash from your loved one, making it a beautiful and elegant way to keep them close to your heart. The cremains are visible in a spiral color design through the middle of the flame; the solid glass encasement protects the ash forever.
This listing bundles the flame with a glass base that is engravable up to 45 characters. We will bundle the base size that is appropriate for the flame you purchase. We offer multiple fonts, and a form will be included with your collection kit so you may fill out the engravement text and preferences. The base is glued to the bottom of the flame and will ship as one unit.
HOW IT’S MADE
This memorial flame is made with love by Robert. He first incorporates the cremains into a 2000 degree molten colored glass core. The colored core is then twisted and coated with an additional clear coat of molten glass, then formed into a flame shape. Then the piece is cooled over 48 hours and flame polished before being carefully packed and shipped.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece is offered in two size variants. The 4.5” size measures approximately 4.5” tall by 2.5” wide by 1” deep and weighs approximately 8 ounces. The 7” size measures approximately 7” tall by 3.5” wide by 1” deep and weighs approximately 13 ounces.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- We include a form with the kit to specify engraving.