This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful handmade butterfly memorial ornament is a gorgeous way to honor the life of your loved one. The dichroic glass body is infused with a small amount of your loved one’s cremains, and is wire-wrapped with love to create beautiful copper wings adorned with crystals. The small connected hook is malleable to make display easy. This piece can be suspended by a wire, inserted into a small slit in a wall, or hung off of any protrusion. Hanging wire or fishing line can be attached to the butterfly’s antenna to hang in a window.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece is approximately 3” long by 5” wide and weighs only a couple of ounces.. The dichroic glass body is approximately 1.5” long.
- The silver may slowly tarnish over time, but can be easily polished with any silver polishing products.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.