This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful pendant has been infused with the cremation ash of your loved one, making it a beautiful way to keep them close to your heart. A beautiful sterling silver tree stands against a starry night and full moon, this piece seems to glow with a beautiful iridescence and sense of peace. The frame is made of heavy gauge sterling silver, and the glass bead holds a special silvered glass with fine silver stars. Pictured is the blue variation. The cremains are visible on the back of the pendant. Due to this item being handmade, no two pendants are exactly the same.
Find our matching earrings here to complete the set!
HOW IT'S MADE
The bead is handmade using lamp-work glass making, and THEN annealed overnight in a digitally controlled kiln. The silver frame and tree is added entirely by hand to complete your one-of-a-kind pendant.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- The bead measures approximately 1" in diameter. The frame measures 1.75" from top to bottom. The pendant measures approximately 3/8" thick.
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.