This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Cairns are traditionally used for a variety of reasons, including by families in memory of a loved one's passing, or by climbers as a symbol of success in reaching a mountain summit. With your loved ones’ ashes incorporated into this Cairn Sculpture, it is a beautiful way to honor them and their journey through the summit of life.
HOW IT’S MADE
These Cairn Sculptures are very difficult to make, but a lot of fun to assemble! Each stone is made individually by blowing hot glass, applying glass color and a streak of cremation ashes, and sculpting them into a stone shape. As each stone is completed, it is placed into a 940 degree kiln. Once all the stones are formed, they are permanently fused together using a hot torch that measures roughly 5,000 degrees. Once the stones are all stacked, the sculpture is removed from the pipe.
- We ask for approximately 1 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece ranges from 7-10" tall and weighs nearly 7 pounds.
- An inscription of up to 9 characters can be added to the back of this piece. Please mention inscription in the checkout notes.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.