This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This stunning glass memorial flame has been infused with cremation ash from your loved one, making it a beautiful and elegant way to keep them close to your heart. The cremains are visible in a spiral color design through the middle of the flame; the solid glass encasement protects the ash forever.
This listing bundles the glass flame with our 3" lucite light stand. The pictured flames are green and blue, respectively. The other colors appearing within the flame are from the LED stand that shines 7 different color combinations through the glass. To see all the flame colors without the light, please review our regular sized flame listing here.
If you purchase the illuminated flame, you are purchasing (1) flame + (1) lightstand.
HOW IT’S MADE
This memorial flame is made with love by Robert. He first incorporates the cremains into a 2000 degree molten colored glass core. The colored core is then twisted and coated with an additional clear coat of molten glass, then formed into a flame shape. Then the piece is cooled over 48 hours and flame polished before being carefully packed and shipped.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece is offered in two size variants. The 4.5” size measures approximately 4.5” tall by 2.5” wide by 1” deep and weighs approximately 8 ounces. The 7” size measures approximately 7” tall by 3.5” wide by 1” deep and weighs approximately 13 ounces.
- The bottom of the flame is eligible for inscription of up to 10 characters for an additional fee.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- This piece comes with a Multi-Color Lucite Light Stand
- Light-stand will last about 1000 to 2000 hours of use (~6 months of being on.)