This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
3 Gem Ring with Cremation Ash
This memorial is suitable for the ashes of pets or people.
Free shipping on Spirit Pieces.
This item takes approximately 6 weeks to ship after receiving your ash kit.
*Christmas Deadline for Sterling Silver: Order by November 20th, kit received by November 30th for Christmas Delivery
Christmas Deadline for Gold or Diamonds: Order by November 1st
This lovely ring has a delicate arrangement of 3 small zircon gems and is visibly infused with cremains from your loved one, making it a beautiful way to keep them close to your heart. Please keep in mind that the sizes are correct +/- .25. The crystal resin used to create this piece is mixed with a colored mica and cremains are sealed within the setting. Rhodium plated. If you are looking for a custom color, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*This setting is custom made: turn around time for silver is currently 2-4 weeks, and gold is 6-8 weeks, to receive in house for completion*
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved ones cremains are mixed in with a special resin to safely and permanently seal them into the ring.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- This ring has a band size of 5mm wide, sizes in 1/4th increments.
- Sizes are +/- 1/4th size.
- This piece is eligible for a short engravement of up to 15 characters including spaces for an additional fee. If you'd like your piece engraved, you may purchase an engravement credit here. In the order notes, please note the engravement as well as the item that is to be engraved.
- This piece is non-refundable once cremains are added.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks for silver/8-10 weeks for gold of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
- Maker's mark "See You" will be stamped on setting
- Featured in our Cremation Jewelry for Men's buying guide.