This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Rose Quartz and Rose-Patterned Glass Healing Bracelet with Cremation Ashes
This memorial is suitable for the ashes of pets or people.
Free shipping on Spirit Pieces.
This item takes approximately 6 weeks to ship after receiving your ash kit.
This lovely Rose Quartz and rose-patterned glass beaded bracelet has a sterling silver charm filled with crushed synthetic opal and infused with cremation ash of your loved one, making it a beautifully discrete way to keep your loved one close to your heart.
The color choice refers to the crushed synthetic opal mix. We can accommodate up to three colors at maximum, but we recommend selecting two. Pictured is a chart with a few of our most popular color combinations.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved one’s ashes are carefully swirled into a UV activated resin. Then, it is set permanently, protecting the ash inside from any damage. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- The charm measures 10mm in diameter
- Bracelet is adjustable, beads are 8mm in diameter.
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.
Due to the reflective nature of opal, you will see a spectrum of colors outside of the selected colors for your piece. The colors displayed will vary based on colors combination, setting, and ash consistency.