This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Celebrate a Lifetime of Memories with a Beautiful, Timeless Glass Orb
This shimmering dichroic rainbow orb holds cremation ash from your loved one, spiraled alongside beautiful ribbons of dichroic glass, making it a beautiful way to keep your dearly departed close. This piece is gorgeous in any sunny spot or mantle, and comes bundled with our 3" Lucite LED light stand that cycles through 7 different colors and is powered by A/C.
Not for you? Check out our other ashes in glass paperweights or call us at 512-886-2029 for product guidance.
HOW IT'S MADE
This beautiful orb is made with love by Tyler. First, he takes clear 2000 degree molten glass, and rolls it in bands of cremains at a 45 degree angle. Then, he coats it with another layer of clear glass, then layers on multiple colors of dichroic glass. Once that is fused, a final clear layer of molten glass is added, encasing the cremains and keeping them safe. Finally, the newly made Dichroic Rainbow orb is cooled overnight before it is ready to be welcomed into a loving family's home.
SUBMITTING THE ASHES
We send you a very easy to use collection kit once the order is placed. If you want us to send to the funeral home/crematorium for them to complete the kit, please provide their address in the order notes when checking out. Be sure to make sure they are aware of your wishes and a kit will be coming.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece is offered in 3" and 4" size variants.
- This piece is eligible for a short hand inscribed inscription of 8-10 characters for an additional fee.
- This piece has a quarter-sized flat spot on the bottom to prevent rolling.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- This piece comes with a Multi-Color Lucite Light Stand
- Due to the parabolic and clear nature of this specific orb it may mark surfaces during intense direct sunlight.
- Light-stand will last about 1000 to 2000 hours of use (~6 months of being on.)