This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This stunning, sterling silver wrapped dichroic glass ring is a collaboration between two of our artists, Keli and Marlena. Keli creates a gorgeous dichroic glass cabochon, infused with cremation ash from your loved one. Then Marlena uses several yards of sterling silver wire of varying gauges to hand-wrap the cabochon and finish the ring. The exact wire-wrapping pattern will differ slightly from ring to ring. The wire-wrapping has a vertical orientation. If you need a size not listed, please mention this in the order notes. For this style, the cremains are always placed into the glass cabochon unless specifically requested to be placed in the background, where they are not visible.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- The ring measures about 1.5" long, 3/4" wide, and 1/2" tall.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Because this is a collaboration piece, it will take 3-5 weeks from when Keli receives the kit until Marlena ships the finished pendant.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.