This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Each of these beautiful pendants contains a galaxy within. Infused with your loved one’s ashes as well as a heart-shaped man-made opal (planet, crescent moon, or star), this piece is perfect for keeping your dearly departed close to your heart. Please note that the cabochon may rotate within the cage and may shift position slightly with larger motions, but it is well secured and will not fall out.
HOW IT’S MADE
This piece is a gorgeous collaboration between Charles Shoulders and Mike Kozumplik. Each cabochon is handmade to order from flame-worked borosilicate glass, and infused with a small amount of ash from your loved one. Sparkly Dichroic Glass is added before setting the cabochon into a hand-fabricated, sterling silver setting, specifically designed to have a galactic aesthetic. Every cabochon and silver setting are one of a kind.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- The glass cabochon measures approximately 1” in diameter, and the finished pendant measures approximately 1 1/2” in diameter and ¾” in profile.
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.