This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful pendant, infused with a small amount of cremains, is an elegant way to keep your loved one close to your heart. We offer both regular and petite versions of this item.
HOW IT’S MADE
This drop pendant is handmade by Ryan in New Jersey using lampwork techniques. The glass is heated until molten at 2000 degrees, and then the cremains are mixed into the molten glass. Finally, a thin layer of metallic fuming is added.
- We ask for approximately 1/4th a teaspoon of cremains.
- The regular version of this pendant measures 1.5”-1.75”, with a bail size of 3-4mm. The petite version measures 1”-1.25”, with a bail size of 3mm.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
This pendant is offered in several colors, view the color variants here.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.