This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This shimmering dichroic rainbow orb holds cremation ash from your loved one, spiraled alongside beautiful ribbons of dichroic glass, making it a beautiful way to keep your dearly departed close. This piece is gorgeous in any sunny spot or mantle.
HOW IT'S MADE
This beautiful orb is made with love by Tyler. First, he takes clear 2000 degree molten glass, and rolls it in bands of cremains at a 45 degree angle. Then, he coats it with another layer of clear glass, then layers on multiple colors of dichroic glass. Once that is fused, a final clear layer of molten glass is added, encasing the cremains and keeping them safe. Finally, it is cooled overnight before it is ready to be welcomed into a loving family's home.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece is offered in 3" and 4" size variants.
- This piece is eligible for a short inscription of 8-10 characters for an additional fee. If you'd like your piece inscribed, you may purchase an inscription credit here. In the order notes, please note the inscription as well as the item that is to be inscribed.
- This piece has a quarter-sized flat spot on the bottom to prevent rolling.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Colors are blue/gold, purple, blue/green/magenta, and cyan/copper.
- Due to the parabolic and clear nature of this specific orb it may mark surfaces during intense direct sunlight.