This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This adorable yet elegant drop pendant has a 4mm opal contained within along with a small cone of cremation ash below the bail. It's a very subtle way to keep your loved one always close to heart. As it's clear, it works with most outfits and can be worn along side other necklaces.
HOW IT'S MADE
Dan starts with a clear tube of glass, which is melted down over a 2000 degree flame into a semi-molten disk. A molten ball of glass is formed and the opal is picked up and moved to the center of the ball. It's then elongated and the bail is pulled and folded over itself. Finally, the pendant is cooled in an annealed overnight to its final form.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- This memorial pendant measures about 7/8" in diameter, including bail.
- Not eligible for inscription.
Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.