This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
You don't need to wait until 2061 to see Halley's Comet again! This lovely glass Halley's Comet inspired pendant has been infused with the cremation ash of your loved one, making it a beautiful way to keep them close to you. A streaking comet crosses the face of the pendant while cremains float in the background. The exact orientation of the comet will vary from piece to piece. This pendant is a flat-domed disk form. Please note that if the cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, the pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece measures 7/8" to 1 1/4" in diameter.
- Not eligible for inscription
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.
You can find the paperweight version of this style here.
Check out Filip's other work
Did you know Halley's Comet first recorded observation was in 239 B.C. via Chinese astronomers in the Shih Chi and Wen Hsien Thung Khao chronicles.
It returns every 75 years. Last time was 1986. However it leaves a calling card every year as it is responsible from October's Orionid meteor shower and May's Eta Aquarid shower. 1986's showing will be very upstaged by the 2061 showing and will be much brighter. Hope to see you there!