This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Men's Cremation Ring with Crushed Opal and Cremation Ash
This memorial is suitable for the ashes of pets or people.
Free shipping on Spirit Pieces. Collection kits are included.
This item takes approximately 6 weeks to ship after receiving your ash kit.
This men's cremation jewelry ring with ashes sparkles beautifully and vibrantly. Filled with crushed synthetic opal and cremation ash from your dearly departed, it is a gorgeous way to honor the memory of your loved one.
The color choice refers to the crushed synthetic opal mix. We can accommodate up to three colors at maximum, but we recommend selecting two. Please select up to three from the following: red, orange, yellow, green, teal, turquoise, blue, dusk blue, purple, magenta, pink, white, black, and rainbow. Pictured is a chart with a few of our most popular color combinations.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved one’s ashes are carefully swirled into a UV activated resin. Then it is set permanently, protecting the cremation ash inside. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your memorial pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
- .925 Sterling Silver
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- Band is up to 8mm thick, setting is 9mm x 9mm
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
- Inscriptions not available on this item.
- Gold plating is 1 micron (thick.) Avoid excessive use of hand sanitizer.
Due to the reflective nature of opal, you will see a spectrum of colors outside of the selected colors for your piece. The colors displayed will vary based on colors combination, setting, and ash consistency.