This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Our ocean crash orb has stunning shades of green and blue mixed together, representing the beauty of ocean waves crashing together. This piece is perfect for memorializing your loved one who adored the sea. The ash used in the pictured example is very fine, different textures of ash will have different aesthetics. Due to the unique nature of these pieces, bubbles within the glass are to be expected.
HOW IT’S MADE
Handmade by Jason, this stunning orb is made by mixing 2000 degree molten clear and colored glass with the cremation ashes from your dearly departed. Each one is made individually to ensure your loved ones ashes are properly included.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece is offered in two size variants, 3.25" in diameter and 4" in diameter. It weighs approximately 2 pounds.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
Pictured below is our 5.5" sized orb.