This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful radiometer is a perfect memorial for anyone who loved science. Powered by sunlight, the photons within the piece press on the vanes with enough force to rotate them around the central axis. The leaves have been added using a glazing paint. This piece will rotate in the presence of any sunlight, direct or indirect. This piece is vacuum-sealed this should be treated with the same care as a light bulb. Hanging from beneath the radiometer is a cylinder-shaped sterling silver keepsake urn. The keepsake urn easily slips on and off, in case you would like to wear it as a pendant. The keepsake urns open easily via a twist-off top, so we suggest sealing the keepsake urn with a dishwasher safe epoxy glue after adding the cremains, for maximum security. This piece holds between 1/8-1/4 teaspoon of ash that you add yourself.
- This piece measures approximately 6" long by 2.5" wide, with an 8" diameter.
- This piece ships 1-2 weeks from the time of the order.
- Ornamental beading is available.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
Please note that this piece is not infused.