This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This elegant sterling silver ring has been infused with the cremation ash of your loved one, making it a very pretty way to keep them close to your heart. The crystal resin used in this piece is colored with mica and the cremains are sealed within the setting. If you are looking for a custom color, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*This setting is custom made; turn around time is currently 2-4 weeks to receive in house for completion*
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved ones cremains are mixed in with a special resin to safely and permanently seal them into the ring. Please note, re-sizing is not offered. We recommend having your size measured by a local jeweler for best accuracy.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- This ring has a band size of 5-7mm wide.
- This piece is eligible for a short engravement of up to 15 characters including spaces for an additional fee. If you'd like your piece engraved, you may purchase an engravement credit here. In the order notes, please note the engravement as well as the item that is to be engraved.
- This piece is non-refundable once cremains are added.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
- Maker's mark "See You" will be stamped on setting