This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This stunning glass memorial flame has been infused with cremation ash from your loved one, making it a beautiful and elegant way to keep them close to your heart. The cremains are visible in a spiral tri-color design through the middle of the flame; the solid glass encasement protects the ash forever. For display, we recommend purchasing one of our optional light stands to create a memorial nightlight, or attaching an engraved base to the bottom of the flame. This piece is offered in six color variants; pictured is aqua, yellow, and gold.
HOW IT’S MADE
This memorial flame is made with love by Robert. He first incorporates the cremains into a 2000 degree molten colored glass core. The colored core is then twisted and coated with an additional clear coat of molten glass, then formed into a flame shape. Then the piece is cooled over 48 hours and flame polished before being carefully packed and shipped.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece is offered in two size variants. The 4.5” size measures approximately 4.5” tall by 2.5” wide by 1” deep and weighs approximately 8 ounces. The 7” size measures approximately 7” tall by 3.5” wide by 1” deep and weighs approximately 13 ounces.
- The flame itself is not eligible for engravement; however we do offer a separate glass base with engravement of up to 45 characters. The base is available for purchase here. The bottom of the flame is eligible for inscription of up to 10 characters for an additional fee.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.