This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This vibrant, colorful glass flower is a wonderful way to remember and celebrate the life of your loved one. Carefully crafted using hot glass techniques, the flower has been infused with cremation ash from your loved one. This piece is a gorgeous addition to any mantle or sunny windowsill.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece measures approximately 8” long and 3.5” wide.
- Dan will add complementary colors to the petals.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
Have you ever heard
of a flower that never needs
Water, soil, or sunshine?
A flower that stays in full bloom
Through summer and winter
Through good times and bad
A flower that rarely gets smaller,
A few lost petals,
A little droop,
but, without a doubt,
it will always regrow
into something more beautiful.
I have one of those.
I call it Love
by Aldora Sparrow, 2008