This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Please note that this listing is for domestic customers only.
The eco burial™ is the new eco-friendly way to bury the ashes of a loved one! This all-natural, patent pending burial urn is made from bamboo (a sustainable resource), and is simple and easy to use. It can be buried in a garden, forest, a natural burial cemetery, or anywhere else you see fit! This lovely bio-degradable bamboo burial urn is made in Colorado. eco burial™ is available in one size, which is large enough to fit 100% of the cremated remains of most people.
HOW IT WORKS
- Remove the wood locking pin, then remove the top.
- Gently pour the cremated remains into the provided water soluble bag, and place the bag with the remains in the urn.
- Place the top back on and line up the locking pin holes to the 'closed' position.
- Place the locking pin back into the hole to secure the top to the base.
- Dig a hole that is at least the same diameter as the eco burial urn at your desired depth.
- Carefully lower the eco burial urn into the ground.
- Cover with topsoil.
- This piece measures 8” tall by 6” in diameter and holds 220 cubic inches.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
A biodegradable certificate is listed here if needed.