This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
As part of our collaboration line, this cedar wood cross is made by Bill from Clegg Craft based out of San Antonio, Texas. A Nightswirl touchstone, infused with cremation ash from your loved one and made by Filip, has been mounted to the center using museum putty. The stand ships with the kit, and contains a small amount of putty. The touchstone can be safely detached and remounted as needed. If you wish to permanently affix it to the cross, we suggest using dishwasher-safe epoxy. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your touchstone will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
- We ask for approximately 1/4th a teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece stands at 7” high.
- Not eligible for inscription
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return. The cross ships separately from the stone.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.