This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful dainty sterling silver circle pendant has been filled with crushed synthetic opal and infused with cremation ash of your loved one, making it a lovely way to keep them close to your heart.
The color choice refers to the crushed synthetic opal mix. We can accommodate up to three colors at maximum, but we recommend selecting two. Pictured is a chart with a few of our most popular color combinations.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved one’s ashes are carefully swirled into a UV activated resin. Then, it is set permanently, protecting the ash inside from any damage. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
SUBMITTING THE ASHES
We send you a very easy to use collection kit once the order is placed. If you want us to send to the funeral home/crematorium for them to complete the kit, please provide their address in the order notes when checking out. Be sure to make sure they are aware of your wishes and a kit will be coming.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece measures 10mm in diameter
Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
Please note this listing DOES NOT include a chain. You can purchase optional Sterling Silver Italian chains here.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.
Due to the reflective nature of opal, you will see a spectrum of colors outside of the selected colors for your piece. The colors displayed will vary based on colors combination, setting, and ash consistency.