This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This lovely titanium ring has been infused with cremation ash from your loved one, making it a lovely way to keep them close to your heart. The crystal resin used in this piece is colored with mica and the cremains are sealed within the setting. If you are looking for a custom color, please email email@example.com
Please mention your size in the order notes when you are adding this piece to your cart. The available sizes run from 3 to 25, in quarter size increments.
*This setting is custom made; turn around time is currently 6-8 weeks to receive in house for completion*
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved ones cremains are mixed in with a special resin to safely and permanently seal them into the ring. Please note, re-sizing is not offered. We recommend having your size measured by a local jeweler for best accuracy.
- We ask for approximately 1/4th a teaspoon of cremains.
- The domed band is 8mm wide with a 2mm groove containing the resin and cremains. Wider rings can fit tighter over knuckles, if this is a concern, size up approx. 1/4.
- This piece is eligible for a short inscription of up to 30 characters including spaces for an additional fee. If you would like your ring inscribed, please select the inscription option and specify the inscription in the order notes when checking out.
Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 8-10 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
- Maker's mark "Lashbrook" will be stamped on setting