This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Opal Heart Band Ring
This memorial is suitable for the ashes of pets or people.
Free shipping on Spirit Pieces. Collection kits are included.
This item takes approximately 6 weeks to ship after receiving your ash kit.
This beautiful cremation ring is brushed .925 sterling silver ring with crushed synthetic opal and infused with cremation ash of your loved one. We then top it off with a lovely 4mm white heart-shaped synthetic opal, making it a lovely way to keep your dearly departed close to your heart.
The color choice refers to the crushed synthetic opal mix. We can accommodate up to three colors at maximum, but we recommend selecting two. Please select up to three from the following: red, orange, yellow, green, teal, turquoise, blue, dusk blue, purple, magenta, pink, white, black, and rainbow. Pictured is a chart with a few of our most popular color combinations.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved one’s ashes are carefully swirled into a UV activated resin. Then, it is set permanently, protecting the ash inside from any damage. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- The cup measures 8mm in diameter, and the band is approximately 1mm wide.
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
Due to the reflective nature of opal, you will see a spectrum of colors outside of the selected colors for your piece. The colors displayed will vary based on colors combination, setting, and ash consistency.