This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This lovely dichroic piece is perfect to have as either a pendant or a touchstone. It has been infused with cremation ash of your loved one, making it a lovely way to keep them close to your heart.
HOW IT'S MADE
Vincent cuts multiple discs of glass, opaque, dichroic and then clear. The shooting star and cremation ash is placed between the dichroic glass and clear cover glass, then fused together at over 1000 degrees.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- Powered glass is added to the cremains to add contrast, in pictures cremains are light brown areas.
- This piece measures approximately 1" in diameter.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- If pendant form is selected, sterling silver wire is wrapped around the perimeter with the ends forming the bail.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- Not eligible for inscriptions
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.