This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Autumn Sunshine Tree Of Life with Blue and Green Tranquil Swirl
This memorial is suitable for the ashes of pets or people.
Free shipping on Spirit Pieces. Collection kits are included.
This item takes approximately 6 weeks to ship after receiving your ash kit.
This simply divine Autumn Sunshine Tree of Life has been bundled with a 3” Blue & Green Tranquil Swirl Orb to create a unique ‘burning bush’ motif memorial. We are also able to do this bundle with any 3” orb style on our website. This bundle comes with a wooden stand, unless otherwise requested.
HOW IT’S MADE
The tree portion of this bundle is meticulously hand-twisted by Susan. She uses over 300 feet of 20 and 22 gauge wire per tree. The orb portion of this bundle is created with love by Rachel. The cremains of your loved one are added into the glass at the time of formation. Initially the cremains are laid out in thin lines. Then, clear molten glass is rolled over the cremains, and then again over colored strips of glass. Together, these are melted in the furnace, and then another clear coating of glass is added for an extra layer of protection. Once formed, the paperweights cool for over 24 hours inside of an annealer.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains.
- The Wire Tree of Life measures about 6” high and 5” wide. The orb measures 3”.
- A short inscription can be added to the orb piece of this bundle. Please mention the inscription in the checkout notes.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
As this is a collaboration between two artists, this bundle can take 6-10 weeks to fully complete. The pieces will ship separately, and the Tranquil Swirl Orb will ship prior to the tree. The orb is extremely easy to add in yourself once the tree arrives.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.