Sorry, Spirit Pieces website does not work well on Internet Explorer. Please try another browser for the optimum experience.
Make Your Own Memorial Orb with Aaron
- Hands On
- For One Person or a Family
- An Experience of a Life Time
LOCATION: Dallas, Texas
TURN-AROUND TIME: 1-3 Days
We're excited to offer memorial glass workshops for residents in and around the Dallas-Fort Worth Metropolitan area. Bring your cremation ash with you and take a hand in the process of creating these lovely memorial orbs. For memorization of people or pets.
During the Session
- You will learn the fundamentals of glass making.
- You will roll the hot glass into the cremains.
- You will choose and then roll the hot glass into the colored frit.
- You will help form the hot glass into the final shape.
After the Session
- The orbs will take 24 hours to cool down at which time you can pick them up in person or have us ship them to you for an additional fee.
$495 for one person and includes the creation of FOUR 3" Orbs.
- $95 per extra orb.
- $119 per extra person.
- Up to 12 people can attend the memorization.
- For groups of 5 or more, we offer a 10% discount.
- For groups of 10 or more we offer a 15% discount.
- Please note standard discounts on the site don't apply to this workshop.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking dates and information. Sessions take place Fridays and Saturdays over a minimum of one hour's time. By appointment only.
Aaaron's Artist Statement
The underlying precept of my sculptural work is spiritual symbolism. I aspire for the pieces to have a personal connection with the viewer, evoking a sense of thought about our development as individuals and as a collective people. I hope for my pieces to spark dreams of where we are going and who we are in the grand sense.
Some of my pieces are happy and uplifting and others make one pensive and thoughtful. That is what i strive for, a personal response to a sculpture, an object, that evokes something from one's experiences in this space-time. It's so personal, the viewing. The pieces speak to multiple parts to a whole. Of many lives within Time. The conflict between our nature and the rule of Desire.