This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This dainty .925 sterling silver or 14k gold ring is studded with zircon gems and has been infused with cremains from your loved one, making it an elegant way to keep them close to your heart. The crystal resin used in this piece is colored with mica and the cremains are sealed within the setting. Rhodium plated. If you are looking for a custom color, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Main Photo shown in: Dusty Rose, 2nd - Blue Pearl, 3rd - Cherry
*This setting is custom made: turn around time for silver is currently 2-4 weeks, and gold is 6-8 weeks, to receive in house for completion*
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved ones cremains are mixed in with a special resin to safely and permanently seal them into the ring. Please note, re-sizing is not offered. We recommend having your size measured by a local jeweler for best accuracy.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- The band measures 2mm wide.
- Specialty sizes (under 6, over 12) may take additional time.
- This piece is non-refundable once cremains are added.
- This item is not eligible for inscriptions.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks for silver, 8-10 week for gold/rose gold, of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
- Maker's mark "See You" will be stamped on setting