This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful oxidized sterling silver ring has been filled with crushed synthetic opal and infused with cremation ash of your loved one, making it a lovely way to keep them close to your heart. This piece features three 14K rose gold-plated bands.
The color choice refers to the crushed synthetic opal mix. We can accommodate up to three colors at maximum, but we recommend selecting two. Please select up to three from the following: red, orange, yellow, green, teal, turquoise, blue, dusk blue, purple, magenta, pink, white, black, and rainbow. Pictured is a chart with a few of our most popular color combinations.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved one’s ashes are carefully swirled into a UV activated resin. Then, it is set permanently, protecting the ash inside from any damage. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- The cabochon has a diameter of approximately 11mm. The band graduates from 11mm across the top down to 6.5mm.
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
- Please note the ring bands and bezel are not indestructible. You should not be wearing this when doing rough work with your hands.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
Due to the reflective nature of opal, you will see a spectrum of colors outside of the selected colors for your piece. The colors displayed will vary based on colors combination, setting, and ash consistency.