Two Tone Spin Ring
By Spirit Pieces Jewelry
This beautiful Oxidized sterling silver ring has been infused with cremation ash with crushed opal and three 14 karat rose gold plated bands. The thin bands spin around the ring. The band graduates from 11mm across the top down to 6.5mm. The crushed opal will reflect different colors based on orientation of light. A beautiful way to remember the one you loved and keep them close to the heart.
- Cabochon is made with crystal resin, crushed opal and cremains.
Measures approximately 11mm in diameter.
- Uses 1/8th a teaspoon of cremains from pets or people.
- Collection kit is provided as part of order
- Ships within 3-5 weeks of return of kit.
- Cremains and opal added in Austin, Texas
- Ring imported from Israel
- Free Shipping
- Opal colors include Blue, Purple, Green, Red, Yellow, Pink, White, Gray, Orange, Black and Rainbow (all)
Check out our other Silver Opal Rings Here
Announcement: We are now taking pre-orders for making this ring with crushed stone from a grave or special place. If you're interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Silver Spin Ring with Stones'
We recommend removing your jewelry before doing dishes, showering or swimming. Avoid wearing jewelry in chlorinated water, salt water, or around harsh chemicals as it can discolor and damage jewelry as well as loosen stones and discolor resins.
Put jewelry on after using cosmetics, hair spray or perfumes to avoid contact with substances and chemicals that may cause damage to resins.
Brought to you by Spirit Pieces, the leading provider of handmade memorial artwork of people and pets. Since 2015 we've been providing lasting memorials to tens of thousands of families, allowing them to reunite with their loved ones and keep them forever close to heart and home.