This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This lovely handmade glass flower implosion pendant has been infused with the cremation ash of your loved one, making it a beautiful way to keep them close to you. This piece is available only in yellow and is a flat disk rather than a sphere. Please note that if the cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant may take on a more nebulous look.
COLOR REFERS TO BACKING GLASS, FLOWER WILL ALWAYS LOOK THE SAME
HOW IT'S MADE
David starts with a blue tube of glass, which is melted down over a 2000 degree flame into a semi-molten disk. Different color glass tubes are melted into the pendant to add various highlights along with a sprinkling of cremation ash. Then a finishing layer of optically clear glass is layered over the blue core to forever protect your loved one's ashes.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece measures ~1.5" in diameter.
Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.