Sorry, Spirit Pieces website does not work well on Internet Explorer. Please try another browser for the optimum experience.
Always Loved Keepsake Charm
Our lovely .925 sterling silver 'Always loved, never forgotten' charm comes with a small butterfly cutout.
- This piece measures 14mm by 14mm.
- This piece is suitable for inclusion onto bracelets or necklaces.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
Please note that this is not an infused piece.
We at Spirit Pieces believe that memorializing loved ones is best done as a family. Towards that end we offer discounts based on cart value, with higher discounts as more Spirit Pieces are ordered.
Our current family order promotions:
- 10% off orders of greater than $300
- 15% off orders of greater than $600
- 20% off orders of greater than $1200
Discount is applied with discount code at time of checkout. The higher the cart value, the greater the group discount.
We suggest a single person order and distribute the Spirit Pieces to keep everything as simple as possible.
You can order all the same item, or all different items, in terms of the discount as long as you exceed the discount threshold you'll receive the discount.
Please keep in mind that as we're an artist collective, our artists are in different locations so if multiple artists are ordered from you'll need to send out multiple kits. We cover the cost of sending you the collection kit, sending you the memorial, but not the cost of sending the kit back to us. We ask you send the collection kit(s) back priority express with signature.
To start a family order:
- Write an introductory email or post to friends and family who might be interested in purchasing a Spirit Piece in memory of the loved ones and share our site. We've prepared an example email for you to share here.
- Ask them to send you links to what they wish to purchase along with any customization notes.
- Add their selections to the cart using the 'Add to Cart' button.
- When all orders are in, click on the little cart icon on the top of the site to check out.
- We will email you an invoice you can share to collect money, if applicable.
Common Family Ordering Questions:
If I order from different artists, does that affect the discount?
No, discounts are based on total cart value, so every item can be a different color/artist. As long as it's all in the same order you'll get the discount.
Do all my items need to be the same style/color
No, they can all be different
I want to send some items to different locations, how do I do this?
We offer free shipping as long as a single artist is sending to a single location. If you are working with different artist, each artist can ship to a different address, but all work from that artist needs to ship to that selected address.
Ordering a Spirit Piece is Super Simple:
- Add what items you want to your cart
- Check out via the shopping cart icon
- Pay for your purchase by credit card, paypal or payment plan
- We ship you the collection kit free of charge, along with any accessories.
- We'll generally have everything back to you within 6 weeks of the artist receipt of the kit.
Handling The Cremation Ash is Easy and Quick
- We provide a small spatula to transfer the ashes to the tube.
- Takes no more than a minute.
- Vial seals securely.
If you are uncomfortable handling ashes (very understandable) you can ask a friend or your local funeral home if they will do this step for you and/or prepare little baggies with the proper amount to include along side the vial in the sample baggie. If you take this approach, just be sure to write your name and order number on the baggie.
Ideally cremation ash should be shipped to us USPS Priority Express as per the postal service regulations on shipping cremains; we'll accept shipments if they arrive to us otherwise.
We unfortunately do not cover the cost of shipping the kits back to us; if you're sending to multiple artists you will need pay for each kit. If you are ordering multiple items from a single artist you would only send one kit for all products from that artist.
The ash will appear as small light grey specks along with occasional bubbles. If there is extra ash left over we can either scatter locally or return the ash to you via priority express mail as per your instruction (additional costs will apply.)
Please keep in mind these are handmade just for you so there will be slight differences from piece to piece. Please note that if you order across styles you will be ordering from multiple artists so you may have to send out multiple kits.
All products can be infused with ash from both people and pets. We can combine ashes from multiple pets/people in one piece (mixing of ashes occurs on customer side.)
Looking for more help? Visit our help page at help.spiritpieces.com
- How to Order
- Ash Scattering Guide
- Kit Tracking
- Return Policy
- Gift Certificates
- Contact Us
- About Us
- Terms & Conditions
- Accessibility Statement
- Become a Distributor
- Cremation Jewelry
- Pet Cremation Jewelry
- Ashes in Glass
- Shipping Policy
- Christmas 2021 deadlines
- Terms of Service
- Refund policy