This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This lovely, handmade acrylic keepsake urn is made with love by James, and is available as either a pendant or a keychain. This piece holds approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremation ash or a single lock of hair. This pendant is easily filled through the secure threaded opening using a small funnel. Please note that the exact color, color distribution, and shading may differ from batch to batch.
HOW IT’S MADE
This lovely keepsake urn pendant is handmade with love by James in Utah. Initially, the piece is formed from acrylic resin. Then, the piece is lathed down to a cylindrical shape at 3000 rpms. If you’re interested in seeing how these are made, check out the video below (same process, just for pens)! It's a long process, but the outcome is beautiful.
- This piece measures approximately 2” long.
- Should be sealed with superglue or epoxy after ashes are added.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Snake chain pictured can be purchased here.
Please note that this piece is not infused.