This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This sterling silver ring is more than just a beautiful piece of jewelry - it is a precious symbol of the eternal bond between you and your loved one. With its exquisite design and the inclusion of colorful crushed opal and cremation ashes, this ring is a celebration of life, love, and memory.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved one’s ashes are carefully swirled into a UV activated resin. Then, it is set permanently, protecting the ash inside from any damage. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
The color choice refers to the crushed synthetic opal mix. We can accommodate up to three colors at maximum, but we recommend selecting two. Pictured is a chart with a few of our most popular color combinations. Main picture is pale yellow and white opal.
SUBMITTING THE ASHES
We send you a very easy to use collection kit once the order is placed. If you want us to send to the funeral home/crematorium for them to complete the kit, please provide their address in the order notes when checking out. Be sure to make sure they are aware of your wishes and a kit will be coming.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- The cabochon is 10mm in diameter, the band is approximately 2mm wide at the widest.
- Bezel height ranges from 3mm to 5mm based on specific batch.
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
Due to the reflective nature of opal, you will see a spectrum of colors outside of the selected colors for your piece. The colors displayed will vary based on colors combination, setting, and ash consistency.