This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This amazing .925 sterling silver pendant has been filled with crushed synthetic opal and infused with the cremation ash of your dearly departed loved one. This super sparkly pendant is a wonderful way to keep your loved ones close to heart.
The color choice refers to the crushed synthetic opal mix. We can accommodate up to three colors at maximum, but we recommend selecting two. Please select up to three from the following: red, orange, yellow, green, teal, turquoise, blue, dusk blue, purple, magenta, pink, white, black, and rainbow. Pictured is a chart with a few of our most popular color combinations.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved one’s ashes are carefully swirled into a UV activated resin. Then, it is set permanently, protecting the ash inside from any damage. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- The pendant is 25mm long by 10mm wide. Bezel is 10mm wide and 12mm high
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.
Due to the reflective nature of opal, you will see a spectrum of colors outside of the selected colors for your piece. The colors displayed will vary based on colors combination, setting, and ash consistency.