This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
These lovely two-toned glass orbs are infused with the cremation ash of your loved one, and incorporated with swirls of semi-transparent color. This piece will be engravable by your local award store and is offered in single hook, double hook, and paperweight versions. For double-hooked orbs, the name tag is not included but similar will be available at any local pet store. This piece is weather-safe, and works beautifully as an outside ornament. You may pick up to 2 custom colors in the order notes if you’d like to select your own mix, or you could pick from our most popular color combinations from the color chart listed in the image gallery. Pictured In: Main - Double Gold Ruby Extra, 2nd Photo - Blue&Green, 3rd - White&Teal, 4th - White&Red
HOW IT’S MADE
To start with Aaron takes a glob of clear 2000 degree molten glass and adds colorful crushed glass to it by rolling the molten glob in the colored glass. Twisting this glass creates the unique pattern of color within the orb. He then rolls it in the cremation ash and further twists it to incorporate the ashes within.
Next, a optically clear layer of glass is added to the semi-molten ball and shaped by hand into the final orb shape. Cooled overnight, it is then shipped safely to be welcomed into a loving family's home.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains.
- This orb comes two size variants. The orb with a diameter of 3" weighs approximately 1.5 lbs. The orb with a diameter of 4" weighs approximately 3 lbs.
- Eligible for a short 8-Character inscription - Please include request in order notes *PAPERWEIGHT STYLE ONLY*
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- These are not meant to be hung on Christmas Trees.