This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This gorgeous handmade ceramic urn jar, adorned with a beautiful butterfly, is an amazing way to hold your loved one’s ash. This urn is not intended to hold all of the cremation ash of a grown adult, but should be able to hold the ash of pets and children. This piece is not threaded, so if you want to secure it into one piece then it will need to be glued. We recommend if you would like to be able to open this piece, that you place the ashes in a small double-lined cloth bag prior to putting them inside of the urn. Please note that due to the nature of handmade items, every piece will be unique and vary slightly from the product listing photos.
HOW IT’S MADE
This piece is handmade with love by Bonnie in California. She uses a wheel-throwing technique for the jar. The butterfly and the reeds it rests upon are hand sculpted, with copper wire antennae. This vase is under glazed, the butterfly has painted accents, and the reeds have been glazed with a water safe interior glaze.
- This piece is 4” tall and measures 5” in diameter.
- This piece is eligible for an engraving of up to 30 characters. If you’re interested, then please mention this in the order notes.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- As this item is handmade, the turnaround time is 10-12 weeks.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.