This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This lovely spiral paperweight is made by Bryan. He takes a gather of molten glass and rolls it in colored glass (frit) then reheats using a 2000 degrees gas glass oven. Once remelted, it's rolled in a combination of cremation ash and dichroic glass, then twisted into a spiral.
A final gather of clear glass seals in the cremains and protects the color layer. Once cooled over 24 hours in an annealer, the bottom is cold polished and ship to your house.
- 7" high by 4" in diameter.
- Weights 2lbs.
- Can be inscribed up to 12 characters with upgrade
- Has a small amount of dichroic glass along with cremation ash.
- We ask for half a teaspoon of cremation ash per spiral.
- May have bubbles.
- This piece comes with a Multi-Color Lucite Light Stand