Memorial Glass Flame with Cremation Ashes
This lovely glass memorial flame has cremation ashes from your loved one infused in a spiral colored design through the middle of the glass flame. A very artful use of ashes it is about 4.5" high by 2.5" wide and 1" deep (approximately) and weights about 8 ounces. The 7" version is about 3.5" wide 1" deep and weights about 13 ounces.
This is both a wonderful way to remember someone special and to add a piece of art to your home. Can be purchased with optional light stands make them memorial nightlights.
How it's Made
This memorial flame is made by Robert from California who incorporates the cremains into still molten 2000 degree colored glass core. The colored core is then twisted and coated with an additional clear coat of molten glass, then formed into a flame shape. The flame is cooled over 48 hours and then flame polished before being carefully packed and shipped.
- Uses up to half a teaspoon of cremation ash.
- For remembrance of pets and people.
- Solid glass encasement protects the cremation ash forever.
- Purchase includes collection kit.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and click this link.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and flame, you're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
If you want engraving for up to 30 characters we do offer a separate glass base with engraving for the flames at extra cost. You can view/add to cart by viewing this link.
Current Family Promotions (use discount code at time of checkout)
- For orders $300+ get 10% off order with code 10PERCENT
- For orders $600+ get 15% off order with code 15PERCENT
- For orders $1200+ get 20% off order with code 20PERCENT
Brought to you by Spirit Pieces, the leading provider of handmade memorial artwork of people and pets. Since 2015 we've been providing lasting memorials to tens of thousands of families, allowing them to reunite with their loved ones and keep them forever close to heart and home.