This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This lovely handmade glass galaxy pendant has been infused with the cremation ash of your loved one, making it a beautiful way to keep them close to you. With the overtones of a small galaxy, this pendant is perfect for both a solo piece or as part of a larger necklace.
This piece is available only in blue and is a flat disk rather than a sphere. Please note that if the cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant will take on a cloudy, more nebulous look. More yellow is incorporated when choosing 'include yellow highlights' than when choosing without.
HOW IT'S MADE
Filip starts with a blue tube of glass, which is melted down over a 2000 degree flame into a semi-molten disk. A scattering of yellow highlight glass is pressed into the surface, along with a very small amount of cremation ash. A fiery red thin tube of clear glass is then used to swirl the pattern into a swirl of space and stars. Then a finishing layer of optically clear glass is layered over the blue core to forever protect your loved one's ashes.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for family purchases.
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece measures 1 1/4" in diameter.
- Not eligible for inscription
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
You can purchase an optional Sterling Silver Italian chains here.
An optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm can be added.