This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This sterling silver pendant is more than just a beautiful piece of jewelry - it's a precious symbol of the eternal bond between you and your loved one. With its exquisite design and the inclusion of colorful crushed opal and cremation ashes, this ring is a celebration of life, love, and memory.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved one’s ashes are carefully swirled into a UV activated resin along with the opal. Then, it is set permanently, protecting the ash inside from any damage. Please note that if your cremains are powdery and/or darker in color, your pendant will take on a darker, more nebulous look.
The color choice refers to the Opal. Pictured is a chart with a few of our most popular color combinations. Main picture is Purple and Teal
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- 18mm x 12mm, not including inscription.
- Can be inscribed with up to 10 characters (block font).
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
Please note this listing DOES NOT include a chain. You can purchase optional Sterling Silver Italian chains here.
Due to the reflective nature of opal, you will see a spectrum of colors outside of the selected colors for your piece. The colors displayed will vary based on colors combination, setting, and ash consistency.