This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful, handcrafted silver ring has been infused with cremation ash from your loved one, making it a beautiful way to keep them close to you. This piece is made of sterling silver and given an antiqued finish, with liver of sulfur to make them pop. The cremains will be embedded within the inside of the ring; you will be able to feel their texture. Based on the ash distribution, the ash elements may be fully covered by silver or partially exposed. There may be tiny cracks present; this does not compromise the structural integrity of the ring. These cracks are the result of expansion rate differences between the silver and cremains. This ring is sized to fit, so please make sure the size selected is your wide band size. Please allow for slight variation from the photographs as all items are handmade.
PAST CHRISTMAS DELIVERY DEADLINE
- We ask for approximately 1/4 teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece measures approximately .6" tall.
- Not eligible for inscriptions
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.