This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful solid glass paperweight has been infused with the cremation ash of your loved one, making it a lovely way to keep them close to your heart. This piece has very vibrant colors, and elegant swirls of ash within. This orb is beautiful on any windowsill, mantle, or sunny spot.
If you wish to pick your own color mix, select 'custom colors' and pick two colors from the following: light red, dark red, light blue, dark blue, light green, dark green, yellow, amber, orange, pink, purple, gray, black, and white.
HOW IT'S MADE
The orb portion of this bundle is created with love by Rachel. The cremation ash is first laid out on a steel table. A solid white hot gather of molten glass is gathered with a long pole from a glass furnace. The orb of white hot glass is rolled in colored glass frit, then rolled in the cremation ash.
This gather is quickly reheated in the furnace, and then another layer of molten glass is layered on top of the first gather. The orb is smoothed and hand-shaped by Rachel using various tools. It is then put into an annealer and cooled over 48 hours. Once cooled, this lovely memorial will keep your loved ones ashes close and protected for generations to come.
- We ask for approximately 1/2 teaspoon of cremains per.
- Approximately 3" in diameter, +/- .25" and about 1.5lbs.
- This piece is eligible for an inscription of up to 10 characters for an additional fee.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.