This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
Solid Color Beads with Cremains - Multibead Packs
This memorial is suitable for the ashes of pets or people.
Free shipping on Spirit Pieces. Collection kits are included.
This item takes approximately 6 weeks to ship after receiving your ash kit.
These lovely solid color beads have been infused with cremains from your dearly departed. This piece is great for bracelets or as a single bead necklace. The inner diameter is the correct size for a Pandora bracelet, as well as most other bracelet brands. We allow for multiple sets of remains to be incorporated into an order of beads (such as one loved one per bead); however there is a $5 surcharge per extra set of remains. You are more than welcome to have more than one color per multipack. Please be sure to mention your color choices in the order notes. The colors available are: red, green, blue, dark blue, yellow, orange, pink, purple, and black.
Please note that when you are adding these to your cart, the bead count is the number of beads you are purchasing in the multi-pack, and the quantity is how many of those multipacks you are purchasing. For example, if you set your bead count to 5 and purchase 3 multipacks, you will be purchasing 15 beads (5 x 3 = 15).
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved ones’ cremains are mixed directly with a beautifully colored resin. Then, the resin is set around a silver-colored metal grommet core.
- We ask for roughly 1/8 a teaspoon of cremains per bead.
- The beads have an outer diameter of 5/8", inner diameter of 1/4", and height of 3/8".
- This piece is not eligible for inscription.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Refrain from submerging the beads or getting it wet. Please do not bathe or swim with the beads.
- Please remove prior to doing dishes or working with caustic chemicals.
- Please minimize extended exposure to sun.