This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This beautiful, hand-painted long-haired cat urn comes in a two piece design that can be sealed with an epoxy glue once the ashes have been placed inside. An engraving of 3-5 words is included (font type may vary). Being animal lovers ourselves, we understand the pain of losing one of our precious furry family members. Thus, we treat every transaction with full understanding, sympathy, and dignity. We understand the importance of painting the piece in the likeness of your pet, so we will discuss with you thoroughly prior to painting the piece to ensure the right color scheme.
We will contact you with 48 hours with questions about your order. We will ask the following questions.
- What engraving would you like? We try to limit engravings to 3 lines of 20 characters or less per line.
- Are you able to provide pictures of your pet? We hand-paint to match coloration, so pictures will help us get as close as possible. We will send you an email for the pictures once you order.
- Would you like a black plate with white lettering, a white plate with black lettering, or a silver plate with black lettering? The plates are plastic, but look metal.
- This piece measures 6” tall, 8” long, and 4.5” deep. The bottom half is 2" deep and will hold the remains of an adult cat.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- You add in the ashes yourself (urn opens up.)
- For indoor use only.
Please note that as these pieces are handmade and hand-painted, our current wait time is 2-4 months. At any point, feel free to contact us for an update! It will be our pleasure to do so.
If you're looking for a short hair cat urn, follow this link to the product listing.