This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This stunning, sterling silver wrapped dichroic glass pendant is a collaboration between two of our artists, Keli and Marlena. Keli creates a gorgeous dichroic glass cabochon, infused with cremation ash from your loved one. Then Marlena uses several yards of sterling silver wire of varying gauges to hand-wrap the cabochon and finish the pendant. The cremains can be infused into the front of the glass (as seen in the pictured red pendant), or into the backing where it will be visible as fine gray streaks. This piece is offered in two finishes (metallic silver and oxidized) and three color variants (green, blue, and purple/teal). Please note that we no longer offer the red color variant.
- We ask for approximately 1/8 teaspoon of cremains.
- This pendant measures approximately 1.5" in length.
Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Because this is a collaboration piece, it will take 3-5 weeks from when Keli receives the kit until Marlena ships the finished pendant.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.