This thumbnail carousel is linked to the main image carousel. Selecting an image here will update the main image that is shown.
This elegant sterling silver hummingbird necklace has been infused with cremation ash of your loved one, making it a gorgeous way to keep them close to your heart. The size options refer to chain length. The crystal resin used in this piece is colored with mica and the cremains are sealed within the setting. If you are looking for a custom color, please email firstname.lastname@example.org Pictured in Violet.
HOW IT’S MADE
Your loved ones cremains are mixed in with a special resin to safely and permanently seal them into the pendant.
- We ask for approximately 1/8th a teaspoon of cremains.
- This piece measures 1 1/8" tall and 3/8" wide.
- Inscriptions are unavailable on this item.
- Eligible for up to 20% off for larger family purchases.
- Ships within 4-6 weeks of collection kit's return.
- For information on ordering and discounts, add to cart and look over our How To Order page.
- Free shipping covers sending you the kit and Spirit Piece. You're still responsible for paying to send the cremains back.
- Please find details on caring for your piece by looking over our Care Guide page.
This piece can be purchased with an optional Rhodium Plated Sterling Silver engraved charm. To add the charm to your order, go to the listing, select your charm and add to cart.
Chain is not included, you can purchase an optional chain here.
The Hummingbird Spirit Animal
If the hummingbird shows up in your life as a spirit animal, it may remind you to enjoy life’s simple pleasures and take time to enjoy yourself. The hummingbird’s wisdom carries an invitation to take part in and draw to you life’s sweetness, like you would drink the nectar of your own flower.
The call of the hummingbird totem will guide you to open up to love and lightness in your emotional life. When you see your totem, you are encouraged to open up your heart and expose yourself more to joy and love. It might be time to show how you feel to loved ones or people who are close to you. - From SpiritAnimal